Monday, August 28, 2006

She flowed by...(a rivulet)


She flowed by…


Came here today, I don’t know why,

Simply stand and sigh, as she flows by.


Have seen her for years, I am visiting her again,

But fresh is her beauty, and in this I dissolve my pain.


Rhythm of her flow , is all I hear.

Purity of her waters, I try to explore.


Images she shows, of all who are in proximity.

She is true to everyone, it’s her nature.


She has shaped them all, the diamonds at her bed.

Unto her love, even rocks cannot resist change.


Her origin knows no one; no one can find her end.

She will never be lovelier than she is now,...

(let me kiss her to feel her in my veins.)


Came here today, I know now why,

To see her smile and flow by..



Dedicated to: IIT Bombay Lakeside, I am lovinit

3 comments:

Diti said...

love this one re...u r getting better and better...btw thanx for ur comment :D

Marvin said...

simple.....very simple...and thats why beautiful...cud hv written more though...wud have just enhanced the experience

Mallesh said...

Thank you Aditi and Sid..