Thursday, August 03, 2006

From the bottom of my heart...

From the bottom of my heart....


Was born, will dei.

Between the two is where I lie...

Laughing on myself, singing others glory

with a smile I tell, my love story..


In some shady corner, I lived my life.

Hard-work and loneliness, were like my wife....

No music attracted me,no cause did I champion.

A lay man I was, was I not?


She came in to my life, like a wind on a seashore

Warmth of her talks, taught me to smile.

Beauties of nature, she helped me realize.

Now rhythm is my food and world my purpose

( Everything looks like a dream, I am scared I might wake up)


With waves she had come, she went away with the winds..

    (I long for her, I am feeling chocked.)

And to hard work and loneliness, I got remarried

For her absence, I never cried..

She has taught me to smile, in tough times


Her gifts to me were a kind heart and a beautiful mind

I preserve them for her, for I am sure,

Someday she will come and just be mine....



Dedicated to: Bhaiya, who is in Love with a girl since God knows when...


3 comments:

The Daily Bird said...

Really lovely poem... except for a spelling mistake:P dei!
(And choked remids me of nozzles... sry :D) Baki fundoo re... beautiful and meaningful.

Mallesh said...

The spelling mistake is a new form of euphemism that I have invented...
Thanks for the appreciation

Anonymous said...

achhi hai!! good going..