Monday, August 21, 2006

Afraid to lose you dear

Here I am today, the vision of your eyes

So are you here, the smile of my face

You are my dream, my inspiration for life

I am your reality, true side of your identity

But what if I am gone, gone with the night….



The fading light and the fainting smile,

Your vision conquered by morning light.

The void inside, daunting you every moment.

And the identity overshadowed, you realize.


With the dreams lost in to the oblivion,

Life is like a desert and time flies like the wind.

The smile is now just an expression,

Truly speaking, I am scared and so are you


Tonight our hearts have just one thing to say,

“afraid to lose you dear…

…..”


Dedicated to:
(for junta who would find it difficult to understand,
the peom is written on a date at night..)


2 comments:

Mallesh said...

what should be the last line suggest something yaar...

Marvin said...

Tonight our hearts have just one thing to say,
Let our love say it loud, we'll forever stay this way.

sry for butting in but i cudnt resist...this poem was rly good...hv u just started writing or is that u write but hv opted to blog it only now?